We Are Proud to Offer Competitive Alternatives to Traditional Loans
Are you looking for a loan product that isn’t based solely on your credit score? If so, you’re in luck! At Creative Commercial Capital, we know how quickly a pristine credit score can be sullied by rough economic times. We take pride in supporting businesses that want to rise above their financial challenges and become worthy competitors in their industries, which is why we offer stated income commercial real estate loans.
Our stated income program is a great choice if you want an alternative to a traditional loan and don’t have the best credit score. Although a qualifying score is still required in order to be approved, our stated income loans are based primarily on the value of the property you are acquiring. So, if the property value is high enough to cover the insurance costs, taxes and mortgage fees, your chances of being approved are very good.
Applying for our program is a very easy process that won’t take much of your time. Once approved, you will have access to competitive rates and attractive terms. A few of our program highlights include:
- Non-owner occupied investment properties that have 1-4 units and certain other properties may be eligible to receive 70% LTV.
- Warehouses, retail buildings, self-storage facilities, auto services and other properties may be eligible for up to 65% LTV.
- Mixed-use and multifamily units with credit scores greater than 700 may qualify for 75% LTV.
- Options available for purchasing, refinancing and cash-out refinancing.
- Qualified applicants must have W-2 or self-employment status.
We have experience financing many different property types, including: retail real estate, apartments, warehouses, restaurants and offices. No matter what type of property you are trying to acquire, we have the capacity to finance it.
Contact Us Today!
If you’re looking for a convenient alternative to a traditional loan, our stated income commercial real estate program may work well for you. Call us today at 202-731-0300 to speak with one of our knowledgeable financial assistants about how we can meet your needs.