We Have the Financial Resources to
Back Your Real Estate Project
Do you have your eye on a large commercial real estate project, but are unsure of how to get the funding you need to secure it? At Creative Commercial Capital, we have the financial resources necessary to fund your venture. Even better, we make applying for our commercial real estate financing program as quick and effortless as possible.
How Our Programs Can Benefit You
Here are a few of our most popular programs, as well as the benefits associated with each:
- Conventional Commercial Real Estate Loans: When you’re looking to acquire owner-occupied real estate or need help funding stabilized investments, this loan option is a great choice.
- Bridge Loans: While this type of loan is not intended to be a long-term financial cushion, it can be used as a bridge to hold you over until you secure approval for a traditional loan.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: Perfect for larger real estate projects that fall somewhere between $5,000,000 and $100,000,000, this product comes with attractive rates and terms.
- International Financing: Our international financing products are frequently utilized throughout Europe and Eurasia. If you have a real estate project located in another part of the world, this is the program for you.
- CMBS Loans: The cash from this unique loan type is securitized in a trust with the option to cash out as needed or desired.
- HUD and FHA Lending: These fully-amortized loans offer conveniently low fixed rates and great terms.
- Construction Financing: Perfect if you have a project that requires up to $10,000,000.
- 504 and SBA 7a Loans: This loan is a great fit for flagged hotels, non-flagged hotels and owner-occupied properties.
Our financial programs are some of the most competitive in the industry, and we are confident that at least one of our loan offerings will be a great fit for your needs.
If you need a reputable source of funding for your real estate project, we want to meet with you! Call us today at 202-731-0300 to find out which of our commercial real estate financing options will be the best fit.